We are the largest privately held Torque Converter manufacturer in the world, we did it the old fashioned way "One new Customer at a time". Quality & Customer service. Is what we are about. We are the most respected by our customers who are the premier transmission shops around the world who want and expect quality.
Established over 20 years ago we started with nothing more than an un-wavering resolution to offer everyone in the automatic transmission industry the highest quality torque converter they had ever seen. That resolution has turned into a 266,000 square foot state-of –the-art building facility that produces over 1500/day with 54 warehouses around the United States serving all states with next day service. Our customer service reps with over 400 years of experience are ready to handle your needs.
We have the largest selection of Dacco Torque Converters and all other make & models in the world to fit any transmission, model or vehicle application. These torque converters are all built with parts that are of equal quality or HIGHER QUALITY than OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) parts.
If you are looking for a Heavy Duty billet bottom, Triple Disc, or Custom built High Performance , Circle Track, Drag racing, you have found the most trusted manufacturer in the industry with performance second to none.
Remember there are a lot of business's/people out there claiming to be the best and do not have a clue of what quality really is nor do they have the required equipment. It is easy to build a website and it can make anyone look good. Read the testimonials , then go to the transmission forums and hear from the guys who install transmissions on a daily basis who expect quality. We also understand the bigger is not always the best, but in this case it really does matter.
If you need a special “one of a kind” or a prototype we can design and build it in 2 days.
Below is an example of just SOME of the things that make our process different from other torque converter manufacturers:
- Computer controlled manufacturing process, computer control welding, lock-up testing, Computer controlled CNC Lathes
- Converter balancing to within 1 gram of all parts internal/external
- Over 1500 units per day hand built one at a time
- We use ONLY the hihest quality friction material with the greatest efficiency of friction.
- Ultra Sonic leak testing for even the smallest leaks
- Quality Control second to none, holding most parts to within .001”
- Customer service staff of over 30 with more knowledgeable than any other torque converter manufacturer in the industry
- Parts that are designed to perform better that the OEM and made by us.
We will custom remanufacture your Dacco Torque Converter in 24 hrs, rebuild costs range from $250 - $400
Please take the time to look at our website so you can can see what we are about. We are the largest privately held Torque Converter manufacturer in the world!
Call for a Quote Today!!!
Or fill out our
Information Form and one of our Sales Reps will contact you.